Tuition Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions relate to lessons taking place with Exeter Tutors.
Please ensure you read them carefully before agreeing to them.
- Payment of invoices are due in advance of the commencement of the half-term to which they relate. Please see payment schedule for full details of payment deadlines.
- Invoices which are not paid within 7 days will incur a £10 fee that will be charged on the following term’s invoice.
- We reserve the right to charge for scheduled lessons if the student is absent for any reason.
- Should a Tutor not be able to carry out a lesson, an alternative will be sought or a refund made on the following term’s invoice.
- Tutors will only enter Students for examinations after consulting the Pupil’s Parent/Guardian.
- Notice to discontinue tuition must be given in writing and received by the Tutor at least one calendar month before you wish to finish.
- If less than one month’s notice is given, a charge equaling one month’s fees will be made.
- Parents/Guardians will be given a minimum of two months’ notice of changes to tuition fees.
- Exeter Tutors may appoint a deputy Tutor to undertake the tutoring of any or all the lessons covered by this invoice in the event of a Tutor not being able to complete the lessons.